Sunday, April 27, 2008

The newest thing running

Running! well not literally, but that seems to be what I've been doing...till...I've RUN myself down! One of my dearest friends had a party for her sons confirmation. An event we have been planning on attending for quite a while.
We went, It was a GREAT party, but somewhere between the meal and the event, I felt the urge to pass out!With my own health issues at the back and Johns my primary concern, I have run myself into the ground. I got light headed, dizzy, started stumbling, and though I just told everyone I couldn't stay, I AM SURE THEY KNEW. They kept coming up and asking me if I were OK?...( as opposed to asking John).

Well all I can say is I hope they understand. I love them dearly and if had been possible I would have been there. I just don't think it would have looked too good if I had passed out during MASS!

The List Update.

If you read my last post you would know I am a Lister. I LIST EVERYTHING!
well I have decided that I am going to keep my list to a ten line max. (as opposed to the entire house list which is VERY comprehensive). After I complete my yen items then I should rest. Exhaustion is a bad thing for someone with health issues. Trust me I know.

R.C. AND THE GANG
Well, I'm pretty sure the transition is complete. When we say," Time for night, night." He bounds toward the bed and does his Rabbit imitation with the other two dogs. He stands in line now to get treats like the other two do and as for his interaction with the other two...Charlotte and him have found out that they can wrestle for hours! FROM ONE END OF THE HOUSE TO THE OTHER! I truly believe he feels at "home" now.


Hubby update

John had a new blood test and his blood is getting thinner, though it is still thin. He remains weak. We are starting to do our research and find out what is what as well as where we go from here. It seems there isn't much they can do for him. Not because of his size, but because of the enlargement of the left atrial. This is what is the problem. He is going to have to work at getting his strength back, but it looks like we're going to have to wait for his blood to work itself out first.
He is trying a little more each day, but he's not adventurous yet. Keep him in your thoughts.

No comments: